by purchasing a ticket to an in-person concert or event, I agree to the following In-Person concert attendance policies:
All patrons are welcome to wear a mask based on personal preference.
Chamber Music Pittsburgh will adhere to all state and local health guidlines for masking and social distancing. All patrons are requested to bring a mask, and signage on the day of the concert will indicate if it mask is required.
CMP cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
Patrons will not attend if feeling unwell or knowingly exposed to any virus or person known to be ill or carrying a virus.
Vaccinated patrons and members of the same party may sit in adjacent seats.
CMP will carefully monitor governmental and health regulations up to and on the day of the concert. Should we be required to hold the concert without an audience, each in-person ticket will be automatically converted to an online weblink which you will receive one week following the concert.
If CMP is forced to reduce the number of in-person patrons, and that number falls below the number of in-person tickets already sold, in-person ticket sales will be terminated and the most recent in-person tickets will be converted to an online weblink in order to achieve the reduced in-person capacity mandate.
LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS:
I acknowledge that I derive personal satisfaction and a benefit by virtue of my attendance at CMP activities, and I willingly engage in CMP activities (the “Activity”).
RELEASE AND WAIVER.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST CHAMBER MUSIC PITTSBURGH AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION WITH THE ACTIVITY.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK. I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
MEDICAL ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND RELEASE. I acknowledge the health risks associated with the Activity, including but not limited to transient dizziness, lightheaded, fainting, nausea, muscle cramping, musculoskeletal injury, joint pains, sprains and strains, heart attack, stroke, or sudden death. I agree that if I experience any of these or any other symptoms during the Activity, I will discontinue my participation immediately and seek appropriate medical attention. I DO HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER WHICH ARISES OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY FIRST AID, TREATMENT, OR SERVICE RENDERED IN CONNECTION WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY.
As a participant, volunteer, or attendee, You recognize that your participation, involvement and/or attendance at any CMP activity (“Activity”) is voluntary and may result in personal injury (including death) and/or property damage. By attending, observing or participating in the Activity, You acknowledge and assume all risks and dangers associated with your participation and/or attendance at the Activity, and You agree that: (a) CMP (b) the property or site owner of the Activity, and (c) all past, present and future affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, volunteers, vendors, partners, directors, and officers, of such entities (subsections (a) through (c), collectively, the “Released Parties”), will not be responsible for any personal injury (including death), property damage, or other loss suffered as a result of your participation in, attendance at, and/or observation of the Activity, regardless if any such injuries or losses are caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties (collectively, the “Released Claims”). BY ATTENDING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE GIVEN A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Chamber Music Pittsburgh will make every effort to hold each concert in-person, but health department and governmental regulations may require us to hold the event without a live audience, to record the concert at a remote location, or to cancel the event entirely.
- If you have purchased an in-person ticket, and if your own personal health or safety is at risk, or you do not feel comfortable coming to a performance in-person, you are welcome to exchange your ticket for a view-at-home option.
- View-at-home options are to be viewed only by the person to whom the ticket is issued. While we of course cannot control how often and for whom the video is presented, please purchase a view-at-home ticket for each person who will be watching.
- If a performance is cancelled, you will be offered a choice of one of the following options:
- Donate your ticket(s) back to Chamber Music Pittsburgh and receive a tax donation receipt plus a “Bring a Friend” voucher with no expiration date
- Use your ticket(s) for another concert this season
- Receive a full refund of your ticket price
- For guests attending in-person, you agree to the possibility of government-mandated healthy and safety measures, which may entail the wearing of a mask and no-contact temperature testing at the entrance.